Feast Your Eyes On This Next Level Espresso Martini Recipe
We don't know about you, but we love an espresso martini.
Friday night work drinks? Espresso martini.
Sunday lunch bevvy? Espresso martini.
Day ending in 'Y'? Espresso martini.
So you can understand our excitement when we learned there was a way to make our fave cocktail even jazzier.
Introducing: The Dancy Tangerine aka the next level espresso martini you've been dreaming of.
Ingredients and method deets are below, but let's take a look first shall we?
30mls Tia Maria
45mls Grinders Coffee
20mls Chocolate Syrup
Glass - Served in a L1 coupe
Garnish – Dark chocolate shard with orange zest shavings
1. Fill a L1 coupe glass with ice and set aside to chill.
2. Pour Tia Maria, Cointreau, chocolate syrup, and coffee into a cocktail shaker.
3. Fill the rest of the shaker with ice. Shake the ingredients together.
4. Empty the coupe glass of ice. Pour in the contents of the shaker using a strainer and sieve into the glass.
5. Finish with a chocolate shard/s and orange zest shavings to garnish.
Image: Image: Getty / CatLane