Celebrate National Rocky Road Day With This Fully Loaded Creation
In case you missed it from the many, many whines of your coworkers; it's bloody cold out there.
And what better way to say 'Damn You' to Mother Nature than by chomping down on a choccie treat?
Woolies ambassador and Oh So Busy Mum blogger, Cheree Lawrence has got you covered with a Fully Loaded Rocky Road creation that has to be eaten to be believed.
The best part? There's no baking involved and a snappy five mins of prep.
Before we get into the ingredients and instructions, let's get a look at this bad boy:
What you'll need:
• 1 packet milk chocolate melts
• 1 packet Woolworths Rocky Road Mallows Biscuits (chopped)
• ½ cup mini baking marshmallows
• ½ cup peanut m&m's
• ½ cup baking Smarties
• ½ cup Maltesers
• Sprinkles for the topping
How to make it:
1. Melt chocolate in the microwave for around 30 seconds making sure you stir it every 10 seconds.
2. Mix in all the remaining ingredients together.
3. Allow to set in the fridge for 30 minutes and slice.