Aldi have released a list of prods with 'cult status' for you to sink your teeth into
If you're anything like us, you know Aldi is nothing but good stuff.
Like, have you tried their wine yet? Huge mistake if you haven't.
But we digress.
You see, Aldi have released a list of their most favoured prods i.e. those with a cult-like backing.
Feast your eyes on some tried and true favs:
1. Bakers Life 85% Lower Carb Higher Protein Bread
Pros: high protein content, five star health rating, $4.99 a loaf.
2. Oh So Natural Peanut Butter
Pros: made from 100 per cent peanuts and contains no additives, comes in smooth or crunchie and just $2.99 a jar.
3. Yoconut Natural Coconut Yogurt
Pros:Dairy-free but still delish!
4. Yoconut Coconut Frozen Dessert
Pros:Also dairy-free (and gluten-free) and comes in Salted Caramel and Vanilla.
5. Belmont Biscuit Co Almond Spekulatius
Pros: vegan cookie sprinkled with almonds.
6. Simply Vegetarian Chickpea, Sweet Potato & Quinoa Bites
Pros: quick and nutritions.
7. Dairy Dream Greek Style Fruit Yogurt
Pros: comes in Citrus Cheesecake, Passionfruit and Mango and Peach and has no added sugar.
8. Urban Eats Greek Style Spanakopita
Pros: Literally just delish pasty with spinach and feta cheese.
9. Bavarian Pretzel
Pros: traditional Bavarian taste.
10. Specially Selected Woodfired Pizza
Pros: Product of the Year 2017 winner!
ENOUGH WORDS! RELAX YOUR EYEBALLS WITH THIS VIDEO
The Rap King returns! Wippa made his Rap Up of the Week comeback with a surprise international guest: