Seriously, Who TF Is Jordyn Woods? 11 Things You need To Know About Kylie's 'Ex' BFF
"I vow to love you through all our adventures and I vow to take you as my best friend..."
No-one has really spoken out, but Jordyn has subtly touched on the subject at her first public appearance for her Eylur collaboration launch. She was handed the microphone and said:
"Thank you guys for coming out and supporting me through everything that’s going on. It’s been real."
Since the news broke, Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian have unfollowed Jordyn and Kim and Kourtney have unfollowed Tristan.
But one thing we have been thinking about is, SERIOUSLY WHO THE HELL IS SHE? Until now, we have just accepted that she is/was Kylie's BFF/right hand gal/chef/Stormi's Auntie but no, now she has messed with the wrong Kardashian sister and we want to know where she has come from and why she is around. Just a side note, we 100 per cent know Tristan is also in the wrong and it takes two sick people to tango like this but were talking about Jordyn today, Tristan - you wait your turn.
So let's go back to the beginning.
1. Jordyn was raised alongside her younger sister by her mother Elizabeth who is a photographer and talent/brand manager. Her father was a television sound engineer.
2. Her modeling career took off at the age of six when she worked with Ford Modeling Agency as a child model. After that, she dabbled into the social media until she turned thirteen and moved to Calabasas.
3. Kylie and Jordyn became best friends when they were in the eighth grade through a mutual friend, Jaden Smith.
"One day I got a phone call from one of my friends and they were like, 'Yeah, come over to Kylie's house. We all wanna hang out,'" Jordyn explained in a Buzzfeed interview.
Kylie then continued:
"And she put her name in my phone and we just got closer and closer throughout the years and realized all we need is each other. Now we are our only friends!"
4. Woods was a massive part of E!'s Life of Kylie, which ran from August through September 2017 and documented the private life of one of the world's most famous teenagers. Due to the tight friendship the girls had, the show was just as much as Jordyn's as it was Kylie's. Jordyn told Refinery29 how she didn't want to do the show:
"I didn't want to do the show at first. But Kylie and I are a big part of each other's lives, so if it's about her life, I'm a key player, so I'm not gonna just not come around.
"I figured, being with her all the time is already my life, so we might as well do it. And it turned out to be really fun, we're just super silly on the show."
5. In 2017, the girls went through a troubled time together showing their strength of friendship when Jordyn's dad, John passed away to cancer:
"My Fire Ox, My Brother, My Soul Sister. Give Jordy & her family some support and prayers right now.
"I love you the long way @jordynwoods. The other half of me … When you cry I cry."
E! News reports Kylie also donated $10,000 to a GoFundMe page to help the Woods family raise funds for the memorial service and John Woods' medical bills.
6. In the finale of Life of Kylie's finale, the pair had a commitment ceremony while they were in Peru for so they could reaffirm their friendship, with Kylie explaining:
"I want people to know that we're more than that. She's my girlfriend. I care for her like I care for my girlfriend.
"I vow to love you through all our adventures and I vow to take you as my best friend...I promise to encourage you, inspire you, love you, through all the good and bad times."
With Jordyn vowing:
"to always be there for you, through thick and thin. In this life and after."
The ceremony was not legally binding.
7. Jordyn does not like people thinking she is just Kylie's BFF telling Refinery29 that she works too:
"I get comments every day that are like, 'What does Jordyn Woods even do?' They see the cool stuff, but they don't know how hard I work.
"They don't know that I often book gigs that don't pay, or that I sleep in the tiniest hotel rooms, or that sometimes I get absolutely no sleep. I'm not a complainer, because it's all worth it, but I work hard. I understand that you can't just start at the top. I don't think that I'm famous, and I'm not trying to be. I want to be successful.
"You can have millions of people following you; that's not success, that's fame. But success pays your bills, success means you're comfortable, that you're happy. That's success to me."
8. The BFFs have matching tattoos but they never revealed the meaning of the 'M' squiggle.
9. Jordyn scored an invite to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding proving she was no only Kylie's BFF but part of the whole family.
10. Lastly, the Stormi announcement. Jordyn was a massive part of keeping the pregnancy secret and was featured in parts of Kylie's pregnancy journey.
Jordyn is seen speaking to Stormi:
"When you're 20-years-old, you're just figuring out your life. You don't know what you want. You're an indecisive teenager, and you're just becoming a young adult, and there was one thing that your mom knew for sure, and that was you."
11. Jordyn was there supporting Kylie, the beauty mogul back in November 2015 at the launch of her Lip Kits, she modelled for the brand and now has her own line with Kylie:
Is anyone else crying at this betrayal?