MAFS Stars Reportedly Banned From Australia’s Biggest Fashion Event

1 min read

This is awkward.

You’d think after being stars of Australia’s most loved reality shows like The Bachelor and Married At First Sight, you would be invited to every hotspot in the country. 

But you’re mistaken. Whether you’re trending on social media or not, if you’re classified as a “C-list” you’re reportedly not wanted at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. 

According to The Sydney Morning Herald, a top fashion publicist said fashion insiders are cracking down on no-name “celebrities” attending the runways:

"If you haven’t supported the brand or the PR all year and think you are getting onto the front row-think again.

"We prioritise seating in terms of return on investment for the designer or brand and of course industry hierarchy. Editors, buyers, digital influencers and content creators are in and C-list reality wannabe social climber nobodies are out.

"We have people dedicated to finding individuals not in their assigned seat and politely returning them to their allocated position.”

It’s a stark change from last year’s Fashion Week. Bachelor In Paradise stars Elora Murger and Megan Marx as well as Married At First Sight's Nasser Sultan were all seen attending shows. But it looks like Murger has made the cut for this year:

Fashion Week launched on Sunday night with an opening show from Aje and will close on Saturday May 18 with a show by P.E. Nation. 

Image: MAFS via Channel 9

ENOUGH WORDS! RELAX YOUR EYEBALLS WITH THIS VIDEO 

Morgan Evans DESTROYS Fitzy in Rap Up of the Week:

Written By Christina Cavaleri

"We're gonna go to the bars and we're gonna get in a fight."

We can't wait.

Aladdin. 'Nuff said.